Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vintage it is...




This week’s challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey is to create a vintage inspire paper crafting project.  This week we have the Amazing Elizabeth Bell sponsoring us (she stepped in at the last moment….how awesome is that???).

I decided to use vintage peach, yellow, blue and cream for this card. I really wanted it to be soft and vintage inspired and to keep the image the main focus. I used Graphic 45’s Little Darlings Collection and my Copics to color the sweet girl J


I hope to see you play along with the Vintage inspired challenge over at the New Paper Crafting Journey Blog.

Be sure to stop by my fellow design team member's blogs to see the sweet inspiration they have for you.


Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by,
                                                                                                                          Jessie

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

Jessie I love your card it's beautiful and you have coloured her perfectly
Jacki xx