Thursday, April 12, 2012

Huggable, Kissable...


I hope you are having a fabulous week. There has been quite a change in my life…I am no longer working full-time and I have been struggling to find my routine. I know right….I shouldn’t be complaining, I should just be enjoying. But I am one of those people who struggle with sudden change and I always do find my way (it just takes a little while sometimes). But enough of my chatter and onto this week’s challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey Blog…


Challenge #7 -> Use at least 3 different Patterned Papers


I decided to use this cute little image from Totally Stampalicious who was colored using my Copics! I paired her with a colorful array of cardstock and these delightful patterned papers from Bo-Bunny. I chose not to use a sentiment on this card just because there was a saying on the paper itself. I hope you enjoy it.

So come and join us for this 3 Patterned Paper Challenge….we want to see what paper crafting delights you have in store for us to see.

Be sure to stop by my fellow design team member's blogs to see the sweet inspiration they have for you. (The links are on the right hand side of my blog)


Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful weekend,

Jessie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessie!

Loving your card, all the nice funcky colours!
hugs
Zahreen
xxx