Sunday, April 8, 2012

Celebrate Friendship

Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday J

Happy Easter! So my family and I are finally back from our Spring Vacation- we kind of decided to extend it while we were away. We drove 24 hours straight to get home from Mesquite, Nevada yesterday so this is going to be a super short post (and yes I just made the card J).


It's time to show our appreciation for that super extra-special friend in our life!! So, this week we want you to create a card or project specifically for a friend! (yes dog, cats, husbands and siblings can count as a friend too!)


I used this super cute image from the Party Penguins set-> perfect for a friend


So come and Celebrate Friendship with us at this weeks’ TS Monday Challenge!





Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all have a wonderful week,

Jessie



2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Welcome home, Jessie! Hope you had a fantastic holiday :) I love your card this week - all those staples are awesome!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Very cute....those penguins make me smile everytime......fab layout as well