Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pretty Pastels for PCJ


Hi guys! Thanks a bunch for stopping by.

At the Paper Crafting Journey we have a new challenge for you ->  
PRETTY PASTELS

We want to see you break out those soft colors on your Paper Crafting ProjectJ. The challenge runs for 2 weeks so come on over and share your project(s) with us.  This challenge brings a new sponsor for the Paper Crafting Journey, Kenny K.  Be sure to check out their store to see their fabulous stamps!



I used Uptown Angel for my project.


I always struggle using Pastels…so this was a definite challenge for me. I decided to make a tag rather than a card….for my Daughter’s Birthday gift (She turns 11 on the 22nd but we are having her party this Saturday).  My base for the tag is actually a large tag that is always used by Tim Holtz. The pink cardstock has been in my stash forever and then I just m ad e a layer with some sand able cardstock from Core’dinations, I then added some Seam Binding from RRR, a sentiment from There She Goes using Distress Ink, and then I just did a bit of Glimmer Mist to the flowers to make them match the project.


Be sure to stop by my fellow design team member's blogs to see the sweet inspiration they have for you.


Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing your projects!!!

Jessie

No comments: