Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anything Goes & Margaret December!

Happy Monday all, I hope you had a great weekend. I know we did...it was my son Kyle's 13 Birthday on Friday so we got to do some family time in Edmonton and I'm glad we did. We haven't got to hang out as a family for a while now.

 This week's challenge over at the 




I decided to ink up Margaret December and get another Christmas Card done. She really cracks me up- the sentiments in this set are just too fun! 

I decided to color her with my Copics on Gina K paper (which is just wonderful- thanks to my new friend Donna that I met while cropping away last weeekend). I paper pieced her hat and the trim on her dress. I also went ahead and added a tree (Lovely as a Tree by Stampin Up) and added some frosted berries with my Spica Pen. Then I cut here out using my Nesties and layered her up with some designer paper from a Tereasa Collins paper pack and added some faulous ribbon (from Really Reasonable Ribbon-RRR) then finished it all off by puching out the sentiment and adding a red mat to it.


Be sure to head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Store to take advantage of an awesome sale going on now.



Stampalicious Dessert Menu
Level 1 - Vanilla Ice Cream - Buy 5 Get 1 Free
Level 2 - Strawberry Shortcake - Buy 8 Get 2 Free
Level 3 - Triple Layer Chocolate Cake - Buy 11 Get 3 Free


Come and play along with us over at TS Monday and check out the fabulous creations by my fellow design team mates. Becky and Joycelyn are adding an extra awesome prize if we get 100 players. So what'cha waiting for? 



Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie

7 comments:

Angel said...

haha, love her and her "Christmas spirit"! Super CUTE card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous paper piecing....deep rich colors....fun, fun. fun

Julie said...

Fabulous card Jessie! I absolutely LOVE that you added a tree ~ it's perfect with Margaret and her decorations! Great job on the paper piecing and coloring too! Well Done!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee very fun, awesome ribbon.

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous, love the tree, what a great addition!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

totally ADORABLE Jessie!! Love it!!!

Thanks for joining us at OCL this week!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lori Turner said...

Love this Jessie!! I love how you put the tree on the left side, your coloring rocks and the papers are awesome - WTG!