Friday, July 8, 2011

Just a quick one!

Hi there. I just have a super quick post today.

 It's a card I made for my daughter's Grade 4 Teacher. I used a Digi Stamp from Bugaboo.......I think it's adorable. I purchased the package that came with matching papers and oh my was it ever easy to put together. I colored it with my Copics (and you can see a glimpse of my Copic storage solution in the background). 


Thanks a bunch for stopping by and please accept my apologies as I won't be posting for 10-12 days as I am off on a Scrapbooking weekend @ Scrapbooker's Cabin in Spruce Grove this weekend and then Sunday I am off for a week of camping and fishing with my hubby (we have a tournament in Sask.)

Jessie

1 comment:

Renée said...

what a cute card, Jessie! Love the image and your colouring! Have a FABULOUS week!