Saturday, June 18, 2011

A bit of color...

Hi there. Hope your weather is nice, sunny and warm. We have been getting nothing but rain for what seems like days and days.

Anyways, I made this card for my Nephew's 1st Birthday. I thought I would try my hand at a Center Step Card (which was my first...and I usually only make your standard 4.5 X 5.5" cards). It was really a lot of fun and embellishing it was an absolute blast.


Recipe:
stamps: Cupcake Phillip and Sugar Plums bench- C.C Designs
ink: Memento, Copics
paper: Dino-Roar line- Imaginisce
other; Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon, Assorted Buttons and Grommets, Twine, Brass Mini Brads, Punch- SU

I decided that little Phillip looked a little out of place sitting on a bench in the middle of nowhere so I thought I would add some grass and sky to the image panel with my Copics. I think he looks a little more natural now ;)



Challenges Entered:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend,

Jessie

3 comments:

Angela said...

This is too cute Jessie. I love your layout and your choice of papers. So cute.
Hugs:)
Angela

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a fantastic creation!!!! Beautifully done!!!

Anita said...

Super cute and cool card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.