Friday, April 1, 2011

Decorated 9 Frame from KaiserCraft!

Hi everyone,


I decorated this 9 Frame from KaiserCraft a couple of months ago but really wanted to share it.

The frames are super easy to decorate and put together (I just used that red double sided super sticky tape). I started off by painting the frame (and I think my downfall may be painting...lol) and it looked a little bit streaky so to soften (flatten) the acrylic paint I simply sprayed it with the White Chalk Mist from Tattered Angels....which totally did the trick. The paper is from Echo Park, the "Cherish" is a wood cutout from Kaisercraft. I made two of the flowers out of coordinating paper. The third flower was made using Tulle from Glitz Designs and a button I found at an Antique store then I added a couple of the Maya Road Pins. To totally finish the project off I used some photos of my Sister and her Beautiful Family!

These frames are so awesome and they are a great idea to get all those small photos off of your fridge and onto your walls :)

Hope you like it and we'll see you soon:)

Jessie

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great project Jessie. I love the combination of elements you used, especially the Cherish. Lovely.

Samantha said...

A gorgeous family and a beautiful way to display it. Great job!!