Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mornings aren't Meant for Me....

Hey there. So yesterday when I was making the Glam Kitty card for the Totally Stampalicious Challenge of PieRcing for some reason I read "PieCing"...lol; I think I am a bit tired and in need of a break. But when I came home from work tonight I stopped at the mailbox and imagine my surprise when the stamp sets I ordered from their new release were in......Yippee! When I first seen this stamp set I have to tell you it was like it was talking about me:) So I have made this card to put up on my desk at work; I have plans to make a cube of some sort so I can flip it to a different saying on any given day....according to how my day is going. I hope you like it (I used alot of white space which I almost never do).

Take Care,
Jessie

9 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is FAB, jessie!!! I LOVE the look of the table...it looks like counter top....not sure how you did that but it looks AMAZING!!!
(and don't worry...you're not the first to confuse piecing with piercing...it happens ALL the time!!)Lol

Andrea said...

Cute card. Love the sentiment!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is too funny and I so feel that way! Love your card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card! I love that image and the sentiment describes me every morning! Lol! I really like how you did the paper piercing, too. :)

Lori Turner said...

Hey girlie! This card is soooo super amazing! I agree with Joycelyn - that "counter top" is FABBY! Good job on the paper piercing challenge LOL..and ya no worries - it's easy to confuse with piecing! :) WTG!

Monique said...

Love your card Jessie... Your paper piercing pops right out on the white... Fab coloring and counter top... Great work!!!

Samantha said...

Love it! fantastic coloring.

Lana Vassallo said...

I love this card. That stamp set is awesome! What is the name of the company?

Lana Vassallo said...

Never mind on the company question...DUH! Totally Stampalicious! LOL I think I need more coffee!